Wednesday, 5 February 2014

My first entry....EXCITING!!

Ok so here it goes....

A quick intro about me if you don't know me already, I am a kiwi from New Zealand and am living in Melbourne, Australia. We keep having heat waves and I'm NOT impressed ..lol but moving on :) ... My fiancĂ© and I moved over here about 2 years ago now and in that time I have lost approx 20 kilos all up... I am on my last home straight and have another probably 15 to lose before November before my wedding and I plan on making that happen!!!!! I have figured if I write in here everyday like a diary and share my nutritional advice, recipes and insights, also how it is normal to struggle through losing weight but it makes us such stronger people in the end! Even though it may not feel that way at the time. 
I probably talk myself out of bad habits that haven't quite decided to die yet about 3-5 times a day depending on where I am or who I'm with and YES these things will impact progression but we can touch on that later and go over quick tips and prep things to do if you are going out without being the lame one that only drinks water and eats lettuce all night.
Cool! Turns out I quite enjoy writing...now whether people will read it is the next question? 
So today I received a DVD set I ordered online called TURBOFIRE. It was recommended to me by a friend as it involves HIIT training which is high intensity interval training, which ladies is excellent for fat loss!! So I am going to be the guinea pig for this one and then let you all know how it goes... I am determined... The cool thing about it is it came with a schedule to make you accountable, so even though you are doing it at home it makes you plan the week and write down each time each day you will do the class so that you show up and do it even if it's in your pjs....not advisable as you will get extremely  sweaty...if you don't then you're not doing it right. Athletes train this way so so can we!!
So tomorrow the turbofire challenge starts and it is 20 days so let's wait and see what results I get :) 
Also I have no idea how to "advertise" this to let people read it ... I'm new to all of this so if you want to share it that would be awesome! :) 
Hope every reading this has a fantastic day and I am already looking forward to writing the next blog hehe ... Tempted to keep writing but if to too long people might not read it! Please do email me, I'd LOVE to hear your fitness or Weightloss goals and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask :) it makes me feel famous when people ask me questions and surprises me how much I know every time I answer them :p ... So go nuts! Send me emails and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :) 
Till tomorrow :) 
Ciao! 


No comments:

Post a Comment