HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
So after weeks....actually Months of non movement of my weight I looked at my calories and boom 2 days later I have lost 1.7 kilos. Finally it's happening ...wedding dress here I come!!
Now I have been more hungry since reducing my calories but not starving hungry, normal hungry ... As in I could eat but I'm not starving. . . It's an odd feeling but one I'm happy to get used to again to continue this Weightloss :) it's exciting!! Seeing the numbers makes it so much more real.
Also when I fell like I'm hungry I drink water first cas sometimes it's just because I'm note or I'm actually thirsty. I have 2 glasses of water and wait like 15 minutes, if I'm still hungry I eat. I eat every 2-3 hours small amounts as I was finding if I eat only breakfast and lunch by mid morning I'm famished and looking for quick fixes all around me. BUT I push through and learnt my lesson to eat more often, be prepared for hunger attacks lol intake low calorie snacks ...which I've pre out into my days food the night before. If I eat them all at once that's it for the day. I'll have to wait till dinner. Arch is also pre determined. I do this each night, I plan the next days food. Some people do it on a Sunday and pre make all their meals and freeze them etc. ready for the week, this is a really really good idea of you are someone that gets home tired and then doesn't cook cas "it's been a long day" and end up having easy food or takeout.
Now if you do cook every night because you cook for more than just you.... Have a few frozen pre made meals for you in the freezer just incase you do make something easy for dinner or g takeout for everyone else but YOU should have the pre made meal...you made that meal for that reason...use it. Have things like this to fall back on that force you to stay in your regime. Another big thing I totally promote but at forts totally sux is portions.... I put my breakfast bowl on the scales every morn and weigh everything that goes into it one ingredient at a time... Now aft a while you'll just know, I often don't look till I've put enough in then check and it's usually spot on or a few grams out yay! So eventually you won't even think about it... You'll just know how much you see supposed to have :) digital kitchen scales are an investment...get some :) I do believe I said that the other day but do do it. It's what has shown me I was overeating...
The next entry into my blog will be about natural products... How be can do more with them than just eat them! You'd be surprised how many things in your pantry and fridge can be used on your skin in place of chemicals that are in the creams we buy... I also substitutes for sugar and flour will be part of this too :)
See you then!
Have a fantastic day hope you get spoilt...I made this card for my fiancé... Hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment