I am so sorry guys! I missed out Sunday lol
Maybe the blog will need to start being weekly I think.....
I LOVE writing it but am running out of time loving my job and getting fitter :p
Priorities people! Speaking of priorities.. Having my new found love of working I have found that I'm needing to organise myself better, decide what's important and learn to to say no. I am running my own business and it's sire fun but I didnt ralize how scattered I make my scheduling... SO the first thing I have learned is you need to get up! My philosophy has always been if I start work at 12 I'll get up at 11 lol then I've still worked all day ...hmmm not productive... If you get up at the same time everyday you can get things done! And it's awesome... I'm not a morning person but keep reading and find out how you become one :)
I have tried a few of these myself on days that I don't "have" to get up and they are quite good! Yes sometimes I still like to sleep in .... But make it once every 2 weeks ....not very second day lol I used to do Sundays but then I run out of weekend too quick! So moving on.... Different things will work for different people... Try them out and see how you go!
What's the first thing you do once you actually get up.... Most people do a big stretch! That's great! And will help you get that blood flowing to your brain to greet the day.... Now imagine how good you'd feel in the morning if you spent time stretching? Say like a 15-20 minute wake up yoga class... Do it naked in your living room if you feel the need ...there are plenty of YouTube yoga classes... Free and In the comfort of your own home... Why not! :) the stretches feel really good which is also good incentive to get out of bed. Now is say yoga would be for people who like to ease into the day... Where as the opposite might wake up and need a bit of bounce.... ... I want everyone who reads this to try this at least once ...it's surprising how fun it is hehe literally JUMP out of bed...yup, bounce out of bed.... Don't pull a muscle lol that's no fun but get up with a spring and have fun with it...then once you're up and pumping pop on some upbeat music.... Yes the stuff you'd hate anyone to hear you sing... Weather it be Disney or Michael Jackson... Get into it! Get your good mood on and greet the day with a smile :)
The next tip I'd give would to be drink water! I know the first thing everyone wants to drink in the morning is coffee ...it's got water in it right? .... It's not the same... Coffee does not hydrate you. Water does...you'd be surprised what it will do for you all day... Just by being hydrated first thing in the morning, you are unlikely to get dehydrated later on which is obvious but not something we are thinking of walking to the kitchen like a zombie grunting I want coffee... Lol
Daylight!
The first thing that comes to mind when light hits me in the morning is aaahhhh I'm melting! Lol.... Damn witch movies as a kid... BUT having curtains that are not black out curtains is a good thing ... We want the natural light to come in to wake you up ..get all up in it! Open those windows when you wake up. Sun exposure helps the body produce vitamin D, which is important for good health. It also boosts serotonin levels, which can improve mood for the day.. boom! Already had vitamins and having even left your room yet :)
Have A Reason To Rise. This is the single most important element in being an early riser. So, before hitting the sheets, crystallize the reasons for getting up the next morning (and write them down if it helps!).
Sleep Well. Your body is trying to tell you something if you constantly feel tired during the day. So, trade in that last hour spent Facebook stalking and get into bed. If that’s still not cutting it (heck, we all know that sleeping longer doesn’t necessarily translate to sleeping better), and you find you are still tired after 6-8 hours, chances are you’re not sleeping well. To ensure a well-rested night’s sleep, make sure you have a good mattress and pillow and give yourself time to unwind before bed.
Banish SNOOZE. Everyone is tempted by that little voice telling us to hit “snooze.” But we’ve learned the hard way that this little voice rarely has anything good to say, so don’t indulge! Sleeping in for another 10 minutes is guaranteed to lead to another 10 minutes and then another… and we all know where this ends! So, the next time you hear that little voice, just say “No” and…
Jump Out Of Bed. Immediately. It's true... Them you're unlikely to stay in bed if you literally jump out of it .. As we talked about earlier :)
Get into a Routine .Consistent routine is essential for becoming an early riser. Try to go to sleep and wake up at same time everyday (even on days you don’t have to) in order to train your body. Warning: the first few weeks are going to be tough, but it will eventually pay off!
Reward Yourself. Waking up early can be hard and, while having a purpose is a good start, it isn’t always enough. Come on, are you really going to get up early to work on a budget report? So, reward yourself! Your reward can be anything from reading your current book, doing your nails or even before work to have time to buy a cappuccino at your favorite café.
Note The Consequences.
Remind yourself of the downsides of sleeping in. For us, losing that time in the morning can significantly impact our entire week. So remind yourself no only of the perks of being, all up and perky in the morning – but also the downsides of sleeping in like feeling sluggish and not getting things done.
Well speaking of which it is my bed time and I am getting up in the morning to greet the day... I may ever JUMP out of bed... Although if I can... after the workout I did today it may not be able to be done lol
Goodnight all and I shall blog soon. I shall endeavour to do it at least once a week.
Thanks for reading
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment